>> Nuclear Power Technology Certificate Program Spring 2014
Nuclear Power Technology Certificate - First Day of Spring 2014 Semester Classes
First day of Spring semester classes.
The Nuclear Power Technology Certificate is designed for
engineers in disciplines other than Nuclear Engineering and will
prepare students for careers in the nuclear industry. Successful
completion of the following courses will result in receiving the
Nuclear Power certificate from NPI.
- Nuclear Power Plant Fundamentals (offered in
Fall and Spring semesters)
- Nuclear Power Plant Systems. Pressurized Water
Reactors (offered in Fall semester)
- Nuclear Power Plant Systems. Boiling Water
Reactors (offered in Spring semester)
- Nuclear Power Plant Operations (offered in
- Human Performance For Nuclear Power Plant
Engineers (offered in Spring semester)
here to read more about this program.
Date: Monday, January 13, 2014